Saturday, December 11, 2010

Just keep trucking...

it is December 11, and I am about to blog about things that happened one month ago.  Then after that I am going to start blogging about December.  Phew.  Just in case any readers are curious...I have been sleeping.  You know, instead of blogging, I have been choosing to go to bed at night, and that is nice.

Ayden's 6th birthday came so fast.  I can't believe that I have a 6 year old son.  He is doing great in school, and has some really great "best friends".  He is a terrific swimmer, and has started to like tball a little bit more.  For his birthday this year, we did a super hero academy theme.  It was a lot of fun, and Ayden and Mason invited a handful of friends.  It was nice to see the boys have a great time with their closest friends and enjoy the party with them.  I got print outs of the party decorations and lots of great ideas from Designer Girl.  I purchased capes from Etsy, and then made t-shirts for Glenn and I.  If you want any info please let me know, or if you are near by and want to borrow and items...please email me!  I can not wait to see what year 6 has in store for Ayden!!!

 Mommy and Mason in Mrs. Roach's class!
 "Mighty Muscles"
 Super Hero capes by PipandBean
 "Magnificent Minds" and Super Hero Academy Certificates
 "Batcave"
 "Lava Pit"~ there was no way to get water in pool for food coloring...but we did have fog machine!
 "Leap tall buildings in a single bound"
 "Vaporize the Villains"~ silly string and photos of villains in trees and on balloons.
 
Mimi is one brave woman!!!


Fast forward a few weeks...and you found us a Texans game.  It was the Texans vs. Titans, and the game was a lot of fun.  We caravanned behind the Hamner's and sat with Oma and Gomer at the game.  The boys had a bunch of fun, and I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of fun the game was!
Photobucket

No comments: