Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We are here in all the craziness

It has been some time since an update. I have a few Christmas photos, and we have almost finished fixing our new house.

Our time has been split between working and working with people at the new house, and cleaning our current house and jetting out before a showing. Since the week of Christmas we have almost had a showing each day! Our open house on Saturday went very well, and we have heard only positives about our house! We hope for an offer soon!

We plan on moving this weekend. If any of you want our new address please email me and I will be happy to send it out. I should be doing this for everyone I have email addresses for soon!

On the baby front- we have our first midwife appointment Thursday and I am very excited and nervous. I am not sure if Nativiti does early ultrasounds, or if we will be able to hear the heartbeat with a doppler. We will see what comes! I am content either way, but it should be would be exciting! I have not been sick yet, and for that I am sooo lucky. But again, I have never been as tired as I am now.

Hope everyone is doing well adjusting to normal life after the Holidays.


Ayden's school party! Mommy and Daddy got to go!


Gigi and Papa and the boys!


Uncle Chad and Mason


Opening presents at Jojo and Grandpas!

No comments: