Thursday, August 20, 2009

Yep, I made it to 40 weeks!

So today was a milestone of 40 weeks. Without getting into too many wonderful details and out of respect to anyone that has not yet had a baby, my body has been having early labor for two and a half days now. It is utterly exhuasting. I will let you know if it shortens my labor any! Most of my contractions that are consistent are through out the night. I would much rather sleep at this point, for sure!

This week my little bean is the size of a pumpkin. Given that it is clearly not pumpkim season, there will be no display. I have really loved the different items each week at work from Kim!!!

I also had my last day at work today before taking a leave. I am really looking forward to holding my sweet little man any day now.

No comments: