Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Ayden Bug!

Ayden celebrated his big 5! I am so proud of my little man. He is growing up so quickly, especially since the arrival of the littlest Dominy.

Ayden had a great birthday, starting with a special birthday breakfast and presents! He went to school where he got cookies for snacks to celebrate. Oma came to his school to have lunch with him! Ayden couldn't wait to tell me all about his great day when I picked him up. Ayden's party was the night of his birthday at Chuck E Cheese. We had a terrific time and were exhausted by the end. Ayden still had more gifts to open at home, and was a champ staying up way past his bedtime.

I can't believe that 5 short years ago Glenn and I welcomed our first son into this world. He is the most independent little guy and so happy in his own skin. Some of his favorite things: Swimming and diving, playing with his super brother Mason, reading and laying down with his Daddy, transformers, family, chicken nuggest, showers that he does all by himself!, Reid, being a big brother, scooters and bicycles, school, and cake and candy!

Enjoy.....







Thinking back over the years!

Big Boy pool party! Ayden is 4!
Ayden turns three with Thomas!
Oh no, I do not have a 2nd bday photo!!!!! Ayden is 2 here!
Ayden turns 1!
Family of Three. Happy Birthday November 9, 2004

No comments: