Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Best Friends x2!!!!

There are not better days then when my bestie from Alabama comes to stay.  Like, I kid you not, time just stands still for her and her family!  Nothing else matters and I soak her up with all that I have, cause you never know when I will get more of my Courtney!!!!  And better yet, I think our sweet little boys are going to BESTIES too!!!!  **PS more to come later on the best friendship that has formed between sweet Emma and Mason!

Courtney and Lachlan (have I mentioned he is my FAVORTIE Godson???) came to visit at the end of August for Sarah's (our good friend) bachelorette's party!  We had a great time, and got a fantastic babysitter for our night away!  My mom played hard with our little boys and took terrific care of them.  It was such a nice visit, without all the big kids (my big kids were distracted by their daddy), and we really got to visit and have GIRL time.

Beautiful late August pool time turned into naked grass time with out little adorable men!  Aren't they just the cutest????

Have I mentioned Courtney, that you need to come back~ better yet~ MOVE here :)
PS Lachlan feel in the dirt~ hence the dirt on his hiney!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

show those cute little c-c-s mum

Anonymous said...

love tocum in them 2