Wednesday, July 8, 2009

33 weeks a week ago :o)

Just playing some more catch up here.

Last week we had a pineapple. Again thinking we are heavier than the 4lbs that is average. We will see for sure tomorrow morning.

Feeling good overall, except for the inability to get a good night's sleep. I read today that 75% of women do not sleep well in their third trimester! That is a huge number- and quite possibly we are at our craziest and really really need the sleep.

My chiro appt went well. For the last three weeks or so, Reid has been head down, but by palpatations floating pretty high. Subsequent babies don't always sit low and engage until right before labor. I do look like I am carrying low, but I am probably just all stretched out from my other two. Fantastic!

Enjoy and catch you all tomorrow after my appt......

No comments: